No matter what type of hotel accommodations you choose here at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, as soon as you walk in you’ll know this is not business as usual. From the video wall in the soaring lobby to the priceless memorabilia displays throughout, no other hotel so thoroughly conjures up the creative irreverence and energetic spirit of rock 'n' roll. And as entertaining as our guest rooms are, they’re just as good when you need to recover and rejuvenate.
PICK FROM OUR WIDE SELECTION OF ACCOMMODATIONS
If you like to go out, you don’t need a huge room, just a great one. That’s what you’ll get with a King, Queen or Float Studio King with patio on the Woodstock Terrace.
HARD ROCK SUITES
Extra living area means you’ll have room for friends, or room to make friends. Choose a King Suite, Queen Suite, or Woodstock Suite with a deck over the Gaslamp Quarter.
ROCK STAR SUITES
Go all-out — we did. Each of these suites is uniquely designed with spa-like bathrooms and decks with light-show views of the city and bay.
A ROOM HERE IS LIKE NO OTHER SAN DIEGO ACCOMMODATION. EVERY ONE OF OUR GUEST ROOMS FEATURES THE FOLLOWING:
- Hard Rock's custom Sleep Like a Rock bedding with 300-thread-count cotton linens.
- Sensual bathrooms with full-length mirrors and ceiling-mounted Hansgrohe rain showers.
- Stunning furniture and state-of-the-art lighting.
- Greenroom-inspired mBar refreshment centers with two bar stools.
- 42" LG flat screen HDTVs you can use to plug in and play your iPod, computer, camera, etc.
- The most extensive line-up of high-definition programming of any downtown San Diego hotel, as well as 11 music channels and an comprehensive library of on-demand films.
- Wired and wireless Internet access.
- VIP access for two into Hard Rock’s clubs, 207 and Float (with of course the exception of private parties and major holiday periods).
- Rock Spa bath amenity line