Official Rules and Regulations
1. You must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
2. Prizes won are nontransferable.
3. You must have a valid means of contact information to obtain your prize, if selected.
4. No play required to sign up for a Wild Card.
5. Activity on your Wild Card may enter you into various sweepstakes and promotions without your knowledge or consent. If you do not wish to participate, please see Players Services.
6. Valid identification is required. Payment of any applicable taxes is the winners’ responsibility. Only the person called may claim a prize; no one may claim a sweepstakes or promotional prize for another person. Should the guest not have their ID present they can participate in the promotion once they are identified by a member of management or player development as a “known player.” A known player is a guest that has frequented the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino who has had their ID checked on prior occasions and has a professional relationship with a member of management or player development team.
7. Employees of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City and its affiliates, their family and household members, as well as those prohibited from gambling in the state of New Jersey are ineligible for this promotion.
8. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City Management reserves the right to determine eligibility and participation of entrants, to satisfy any dispute in a reasonable manner, to void or modify this promotion at any time.
9. Entries must obtained by successfully completing an electronic entry in the prefunction area of Hard Rock Live at or around 5:00pm-11:59pm EST.
10.Guest that do not claim their prize, will be forfeited and not called again for the duration of the promotion.
11. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City is the sole judge of promotion rules and the awarding of prizes. Company reserves the right to cancel, revoke, amend or modify the promotion at any time and without any notice and reserves the right to add or delete cash prizes or change prize structure at management’s discretion. Notification of those changes will be announced and/or made available to participants on hand.
12. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City and/or Company’s designee may use names, pictures and likenesses of winners for promotional purposes without further compensation to winners.
13. Promotions are subject to provisions of the NJ Casino Control Act and regulations promulgated there under. All prizes will be awarded in compliance with applicable laws.
14. All cash prizes and Promotional Chips must be picked-up at the Casino Cage by the end of the time-period specified in each event. Valid I.D. or attestation and Social Security number are required to claim and pick up cash prizes. Any individual or aggregated cash prize(s) paid to one participant that exceeds $10,000 in a 24-hour period requires valid CTR I.D. All Free Play prizes will be loaded into the customer’s account by Database Marketing via CMP.
15. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City is not responsible for computer errors including, but not limited to, the calculation of the number of entries or errors in the random number generated computer system.
16. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City reserves the right to reschedule drawing in the event of severe weather-related conditions or acts of God.
17. In consideration of, and as a strict condition of participation in promotions, winners, heirs, personal representatives, waive and release all rights, claims, demands and/or causes of action against Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City.
18. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City reserves the right to offer Cash or Free Play in lieu of gifts/prizes.
19. Any participant who is found not in compliance with these rules will be disqualified and all prizes will be forfeited.
20. Other restrictions may apply. See Player Services for complete details.