Official Rules and Regulations
1. You must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
2. Prizes won are nontransferable.
3. You must have a valid means of contact information to obtain your prize, if selected.
4. No play required to sign up for a Wild Card.
5. Activity on your Wild Card may enter you into various sweepstakes and promotions without your knowledge or consent. If you do not wish to participate, please see Players Services.
6. Valid identification is required. Payment of any applicable taxes is the winners’ responsibility. Only the person called may claim a prize; no one may claim a sweepstakes or promotional prize for another person. Should the guest not have their ID present they can participate in the promotion once they are identified by a member of management or player development as a “known player.” A known player is a guest that has frequented the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino who has had their ID checked on prior occasions and has a professional relationship with a member of management or player development team.
7. Employees of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City and its affiliates, their family and household members, as well as those prohibited from gambling in the state of New Jersey are ineligible for this promotion.
8. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City Management reserves the right to determine eligibility and participation of entrants, to satisfy any dispute in a reasonable manner, to void or modify this promotion at any time.
9. Entries must obtained by successfully completing an electronic entry in the prefunction area of Hard Rock Live at or around 5:00pm-11:59pm EST.
10.Guest that do not claim their prize, will be forfeited and not called again for the duration of the promotion.
11. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City is the sole judge of promotion rules and the awarding of prizes. Company reserves the right to cancel, revoke, amend or modify the promotion at any time and without any notice and reserves the right to add or delete cash prizes or change prize structure at management’s discretion. Notification of those changes will be announced and/or made available to participants on hand.
12. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City and/or Company’s designee may use names, pictures and likenesses of winners for promotional purposes without further compensation to winners.
13. Promotions are subject to provisions of the NJ Casino Control Act and regulations promulgated there under. All prizes will be awarded in compliance with applicable laws.
14. All cash prizes and Promotional Chips must be picked-up at the Casino Cage by the end of the time-period specified in each event. Valid I.D. or attestation and Social Security number are required to claim and pick up cash prizes. Any individual or aggregated cash prize(s) paid to one participant that exceeds $10,000 in a 24-hour period requires valid CTR I.D. All Free Play prizes will be loaded into the customer’s account by Database Marketing via CMP.
15. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City is not responsible for computer errors including, but not limited to, the calculation of the number of entries or errors in the random number generated computer system.
16. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City reserves the right to reschedule drawing in the event of severe weather-related conditions or acts of God.
17. In consideration of, and as a strict condition of participation in promotions, winners, heirs, personal representatives, waive and release all rights, claims, demands and/or causes of action against Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City.
18. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City reserves the right to offer Cash or Free Play in lieu of gifts/prizes.
19. Any participant who is found not in compliance with these rules will be disqualified and all prizes will be forfeited.
20. Other restrictions may apply. See Player Services for complete details.
HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO ATLANTIC CITY
OFFICIAL MADE IN AMERICA SOCIAL CONTEST RULES (the "Rules")
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who sign up at the https://www.hardrockhotels.com/atlantic-city/event-sweepstakes and who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Boardwalk 1000, LLC (dba Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City ("Boardwalk"), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively, the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant ("You") agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Boardwalk as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August and ending All online entries must be received by August
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.hardrockhotels.com/atlantic-city/event-sweepstakes. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Boardwalk. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent these Rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Boardwalk 1000.
5. Prizes: The winners of the Contest (the "Winner") will receive . Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Boardwalk. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Boardwalk's sole discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including, without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Boardwalk to use the Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by under the supervision of Boardwalk. The Winner will be notified by within five (5) business days following selection of the Winner. Boardwalk shall have no liability for the Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for the Winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected in accordance with these Rules. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT BOARDWALK'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest and submission of media in relation thereto (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Boardwalk, anyone acting on behalf of Boardwalk, and Boardwalk's licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Boardwalk reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Boardwalk's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Boardwalk may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Boardwalk. Boardwalk reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Rules. Boardwalk has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to, multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Boardwalk reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Contest, You agree to release and hold harmless Boardwalk and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Jersey. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, other than Your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner's name or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Boardwalk 1000, LLC, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City, 1000 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, c/o Marketing Department. Requests must be received no later than August.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Boardwalk 1000, LLC, 1000 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401.
15. No Affiliation: The Contest hosted Boardwalk by is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any company on whose website or mobile app this Contest is offered, advertised, or promoted.