Don’t worry 'bout a thing…
Our Best Rate Guarantee is our promise to our guests that by booking direct on hardrockhotels.com, you are booking the best possible rate.
If you find a lower rate on another website other than hardockhotels.com, for one of our Hard Rock Hotels within 24 hours of making your reservation, we will be happy to adjust your rate to the lower rate found and we’ll throw in a COMPLIMENTARY ROOM UPGRADE (subject to availability).
Please submit the claim form below for rate verification and one of our team members will get back to you within three business days.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Effective Date: October 19, 2023A
At Hard Rock Hotels & Casino (“Hard Rock”), the rock star treatment starts from the moment you book your stay. So if you find a better qualifying rate somewhere else online, follow these rules, let us know and we’ll match it – we’ll even throw in a one complimentary upgrade to the next room type (subject to these rules and availability at time of submission). We guarantee our best rates on every stay. That’s just how we rock.
The Best Price Guarantee program (“Program”) is a benefit to our customers at all Hard Rock Hotels & Casino. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) describe the Program. By filing a claim or otherwise seeking to take advantage of the Program, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Employees of any Hard Rock Group company or employees at any Hard Rock branded hotel are not eligible for the Program.
Overview. Under the Program (as further described below), if you book a hotel room at a Hard Rock branded hotel using any Hard Rock direct channel (such as a brand website, call center, property direct or the mobile app), and within 24 hours of making your reservation you find a lower rate online for the same hotel room, number of guests, and reservation dates, and submit a claim form, we’ll match the lower rate and upgrade you to the next room type.
How the Program Works:
2. Find a Lower Rate. You must complete and submit an online claim form and upload supporting documentation (“Claim Form”) if you find a lower rate on an eligible, non-Hard Rock website (an eligible site is described in the next Section) within 24 hours of making your reservations and at least 48 hours prior to arrival at the hotel. The lower rate must be for the same property, room type, stay dates, number of guests and under the same cancellation policy.
3. We will verify the following while processing your claim. The non-Hard Rock website rate must be:
6.a. In the same currency as the rate you booked through a Hard Rock channel;
6.b. Available to the general public – in other words, you are not required to sign up for any kind of membership or be part of any program, or login to a website, to obtain the rate;
6.c. Available to book at the time of verification (which will be no more than 48 hours after you submit the online claim form);
6.d. Bookable only if you are required to provide a form of payment (which will not be charged unless required by the rate plan) to complete the booking (i.e. rates that do not require a form of payment are not eligible); and
6.f only valid for nightly room rate and taxes and fees charged to all customers. It does not include ancillary charges such as meals, transportation, service charge, and other services.
The Program applies only to rates found on non-Hard Rock websites that meet all of the above criteria.
4.a. Rates that are not available to the general public (such as negotiated rates, member or loyalty rates, group rates, corporate rates, partners rates, travel agents, direct mail rates, industry rates, qualified rates,);
4.b. Rates that are not visible to, or bookable by, the general public without additional requirements such as residing in a particular geography, using a login with a username/password, using a specific credit card, using a discount code/coupon, or that require approval/verification via e-mail or phone after payment is submitted;
4.c. Rates on websites that don’t disclose the brand or hotel until the reservation is made;
4.d. Rates on auction websites or that you book using a similar process;
4.e. Package rates that include the room and other components such as transportation, car rental, entertainment, and/or non-breakfast meals;
4.f. Rates on websites that allow confirmed reservations to be re-sold;
4.g. Rates on websites that do not provide immediate confirmation, that do not result in an actual hotel reservation, or that do not provide the ability to make a real-time reservation;
6. Valid Claims. If we can verify your claim within forty-eight (48) hours of the time you submit it, we will adjust the rate on the reservation you booked through a Hard Rock direct channel to the lower average nightly rate found on the non-Hard Rock website at the time of booking and upgrade you to the next room type based on availability.
7. Note the following:
Limitations and Exclusions
8. Hard Rock reserves the right to reject any claim, and to revoke any and all Program benefits provided for current or future hotel room reservations, for reasons that include but are not limited to, the following:
o 8.a. violation of these Terms and Conditions;
o 8.b. misrepresentation of any information in a Claim Form, or any misuse of this Program;
o 8.c. violation of any national, regional, or local law or regulation in connection with the use of Unity by Hard Rock membership privileges;
o 8.d. transfer or resale of hotel room reservations;
o 8.e. modification or cancellation of a reservation once a claim for that reservation has been deemed valid;
o 8.f. commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Program or the Unity by Hard Rock program;
o 8.g. physical, verbal, or written abuse of hotel or Hard Rock personnel; or
o 8.h. action, in any other way, to the detriment of the Program; all as may be determined by Hard Rock in its sole discretion.
9. By filing a Claim Form or accepting the benefits of a claim that is validated under the Program, you agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Hard Rock and its parent companies, and its and their affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, and employees from all claims or damages arising out of any use or misuse of the Program. This section does not apply to residents of New Jersey, USA. NOTE: Hard Rock reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter, or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions, and/or to add, modify, restrict, suspend, discontinue, or cancel the Program without notice. The Terms and Conditions that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Program. Interpretation of Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Hard Rock. Certain properties may be excluded from the Program in Hard Rock’s sole discretion. The properties that are included can be found by navigating the “Hotel Reserved” field on the submission form (found here). The law of the State of Florida will govern the Program and these Terms and Conditions, without regards to its conflicts of laws.