Safe + Sound Measures
Welcome to the Hard Rock Hotel Davos
Due to the new federal health and hygiene regulations in connection with the pandemic, some of our offers and services are limited or subject to terms & conditions.
Through mutual respect, understanding and adherence to the security concept, we can continue to guarantee you wonderful vacation days. The following are the most important points:
- The capacity in the Rock Spa® is limited. Please reserve your stay or treatment via the internal number 1640 or externally via 081 415 1640. The length of stay per guest is limited to 2 hours.
RESTAURATION AND LOBBY
- The capacity in the restaurant is limited. Please reserve your table for breakfast a day in advance and dinner in the restaurant on arrival. The time window for breakfast is limited to one hour and for dinner to two hours
- Due to the reduced capacity in the catering area, we cannot guarantee table reservations. If the maximum capacity is exhausted, either room service or an external delivery service can be ordered.
- No more than 4 people are permitted to sit together at one table. Parents and their children are excluded from the same household.
- The capacity at the bar is limited. There can only be as many guests as there are seats. Standing is not permitted.
- It is compulsory to wear a mask in all areas of the hotel. The mask may only be removed while sitting.
- If you do not want your room to be cleaned daily, we ask you to hang the “Please do not disturb” sign on the outside of your room door.
- We currently only have a minimum of hygiene products in the hotel rooms. If you have additional requirements, please contact the reception for assistance
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The Hotel Management