We realize many travel plans have been disrupted over the past few weeks -- as of now, Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach is open and accepting hotel guests.
We are working to keep our spaces safe and to do this we need to make some changes that may impact your stay with us. While these may be inconveniences - we hope you will understand. We welcome you to reach out to us if you have questions. We are a brand of genuine and personal connections - and that's what keeps Hard Rock fans coming back.
These changes go into effect on April 4, 2020 and will stay in place until further notice in effort to keep our guests and staff safe:
- We will not enter to clean your room during your stay. If you need anything for your room, please contact the front desk and items will be delivered.
- Sessions Restaurant will be open and serving dinner on the outdoor terrace and dining room dinner with limited capacity.
- We are offering a limited "Grab & Go" menu for Sessions Restaurant. Orders and pickup is available at Constant Grind.
- Room service is not available.
- Roxity Youth Club and Rock Spa & Salon have been closed
- The Pool and Hot Tub are open. Towels are available at the Front Desk
- All team members are prohibited from reporting to work with any illness or symptoms of illness.
- All Departments have reinforced hand washing and sanitizing procedures.
All Is One,
The "Band" at Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach