Rules & Regulations (Splash Zone)
Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club™
Everyone must pay to enter the facility. This SPLASH ZONE is designed for children 4 years old to 12 years old.
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Morning Session)
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Afternoon Session)
Please note that activities at the SPLASH ZONE are subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- All children must take a complete shower prior to entering the SPLASH ZONE.
- Swimming attire must be worn. Parents & Guardians are NOT allowed to enter the SPLASH ZONE.
- Flotation devices are NOT permitted. (water rings, tubes, mattresses, etc.)
- No running or horseplay in the SPLASH ZONE, except for designated area.
- It is forbidden to hang on ladders, ropes or railings. No sitting on the gutters or steps. No climbing on the fence or splashing equipment.
- Food, drinks or gum are NOT permitted in the SPLASH ZONE or garden area; no carry-in coolers. No Food or drink can be brought into the facility without permission.
- SPLASH ZONE only accommodates around 20-25 children at one time due to safety purposes and limited space.
- Profanity or abusive language/behavior will NOT be tolerated. Children shall treat one another with proper decorum, respect, and courtesy. No group may monopolize any particular of SPLASH ZONE or facility to the exclusion of others.
- Fighting or bullying will NOT be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Pets are NOT permitted in the facility or inside the gate area.
- No spitting or spouting of water, blowing the nose, or urinating or defecating at the SPLASH ZONE.
- Children are required to obey all rules, instructions, and warnings from Roxity Kids Club™ attendant at all time. Roxity Kids Club™ reserves the right to deny access or remove anyone from the SPLASH ZONE, especially in the event of aggressive/violent behavior to other guests or to the staff.
Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the SPLASH ZONE, Roxity Kids Club™ cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment. (Update July 2019)