Take a dip in our music pool
We fuel the fun with tunes in the air and an underwater sound system. So even when you’re submerged, you’ll never miss a beat.
Rules & Regulations for Swimming Pool Usage
- Children below 14 years must be supervised at all times by an adult in swimwear.
- Children swimming with inflated teaching aid need strict supervision by the parents.
- Taking a shower before entering the pool is mandatory.
- Persons suffering from any skin ailments, contagious, or infectious diseases are prohibited from using the Swimming Pool.
- Any person suffering from a known serious medical condition (e.g., heart disease, severe circulation problems, epilepsy, or respiratory problems) should not use the Swimming Pool.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol/drugs are not allowed to use the Pool.
- Diving is strictly prohibited, as it can lead to injury.
- Walk; do not run in and around the pool facility for your and other safety.
- The pool is only for swimming, any other fun play in the pool should be avoided.
- Glassware is prohibited in the pool area.
- Food & beverage items are prohibited while in the pool.
Kindly keep all valuables safe at all times, the Hotel cannot be held liable for loss of any valuables or other personal property left at the swimming pool premises.
Swimmers must observe emergency procedures, and they must leave the pool area immediately upon signal or request from the Hotel. Guests swim at their own risk, and the Hotel will not be responsible for any injuries or losses while using the Hotel facilities. These rules and regulations are subject to change at any time without notice.