Terms & Conditions
HOTEL RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Updated: August 2018
For room reservation, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY MAKING A BOOKING FOR A STAY AT HARD ROCK HOTEL DESARU COAST, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH YOUR BOOKING.
In these Terms and Conditions, the words “the Hotel” or “we” means Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast and use of the words “you” or “guest(s)/Guest(s)” means all persons for whom a Hotel room is booked.
- Room rates shown on the website are charged on a per room per night basis.
- Rates quoted are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Room rates do not include any applicable taxes at time of occupancy. The rates are subject to prevailing Government taxes.
- Any meals or service are included only if specified.
- Room rates and details are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion and will contact you directly.
- A deposit or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
- A minimum length of stay, cancellation charge and other conditions may apply to certain rates, as specified.
- Black-out dates may apply.
- Pursuant with the Tourism Tax Act 2017, a charge of MYR 10 per room per night will be levied on non-Malaysian guest(s). Malaysian citizens and permanent residents with MyPR cards are exempted from the Tourism Tax.
- Tourism Tax will be collected at check-out and is payable by cash or credit card.
- Room rates do not include Tourism Tax.
- A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation.
- Upon reservation, the full amount indicated on the booking confirmation will be charged.
- Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast accepts payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB credit cards. China Union Pay, Debit Cards are accepted. A payment process fee may apply.
- Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate.
- Bookings are accepted subject to room availability.
- At all times during the booking process, you will be advised to ensure the accuracy of booking details (guest information, stay dates, room types, room rates, number of guest(s), arrival/departure date). The Hotel will not be responsible or liable for errors in booking details.
- The Hotel provide wheelchair accessible and limited mobility rooms subject to availability. Please specify this requirement at the time of booking.
- No booking shall be treated as confirmed until the details and/or payment/deposit described have been provided.
- For reservations of 10 rooms and above, please email email@example.com
- Children aged 0 - 2: Stay and dine for free when sharing a room with an adult. The number of baby cots available is maximum one per room.
- Children aged 3 - 12: Stay for free when sharing a room with an adult with no additional bed. Breakfast is not included.
- Children aged 13 and above: Considered as adults by the Hotel.
- Extra bed (with additional charges) and baby cots are upon request and need to be confirmed by the Hotel.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time is from 3:00 pm and check-out time is by 12:00 pm.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
- Any guest can request and early check in, however these requests are based on availability. If your accommodations are not ready upon arrival our Bell Staff will be happy to hold your belongings until your hotel room becomes available.
- In case of check-out beyond the stipulated time, the Hotel reserves the right to charge an additional one (1) night’s stay at the prevailing room rate without prior notice.
- The cancellation policy varies according to the rate/package that is booked. Please refer to the description given at booking or contact the Hotel for clarification.
- For cancellation more than 3 days prior to arrival, no cancellation fee is payable.
- For Cancellation 3 to 1 day prior to arrival, one-night stay per room will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
- Non-arrival on the day (no-show): Full amount (including any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation. No refunds will be provided for the cancelled booking.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, no changes or cancellation will be allowed for promotional bookings. Please read the terms and conditions of the relevant promotion, which terms of promotion shall apply to the booking and shall be binding on you.
- Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast practices a strict NO SMOKING policy in all Hotel premises. Smoking is prohibited in any part of the Hotel premises including but not limited to Hotel rooms, except in any restricted smoking area(s) designed by the Hotel (if any).
- Items NOT allowed to bring into the Hotel:
- Pets or livestock
- Local fruits Durian and Mangosteen
- Any electrical appliances, and/or equipment for heating and/or cooking purposes.
- The Hotel reserves the right to remove and/or confiscate any of the above items found in the room immediately without notice to you and to charge you for any costs incurred for taking such action or for any loss or damage caused to the Hotel room, premises or property.
- The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.