- Rooms & Suites
- Eat & Drink
- Meetings & Weddings
- Ibiza Guide
New Relax&Care insurance, free when booking at the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
There's a brand new way to travel. Safer, more complete. This year, at the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza we want you to enjoy those unforgettable holidays you have been dreaming of for so long, with total peace of mind, just like a real Rock star.
To protect you and your loved ones, we present Relax&Care, travel insurance that offers the flexibility we all need. Now, when you book your holiday at the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza you will enjoy free comprehensive medical assistance cover during your stay in case of illness (including Covid-19), plus cancellation fees if you book with any of our rates – Flexible, Semi-flexible or Non-refundable.
- The policy provides cover for any illnesses you might contract during your stay, including Covid-19.
- It also includes cancellation fees for non-flexible rates in more than twenty cases.
- Reimbursement of holidays not taken, repatriation expenses or extension of stay due to medical reasons, among other advantages.
Relax&Care insurance is automatically included in all reservations made through the official website: https://www.hardrockhotels.com/ibiza/
All of our Non Refundable and Semiflexible Rates include Cancellation Insurance, inviting you to book with full peace of mind. And we include all of this, absolutely FREE!
Cancellation Insurance covers up to €10,000 in travel cancellation fees per person. Includes travel cancellation fees due to a positive COVID-19 test (refer to the cancellation reasons in the policy´s terms and conditions).
Prepaid bookings with Non Refundable or Semiflexible rate are associated with a Cancellation Insurance when the reservation is made, and the coverage will end on the check in day.
Prepaid booking amount will be refunded for justified cancellations through the insurance company ARAG. Prepaid booking amount cannot be refunded if the reason for cancellation does not appear in the general terms and conditions of the policy.
In case of no show, the refund of the prepaid amount is not allowed.
Read the cancellation insurance terms and conditions here.
Yes, once you have made the reservation with Hard Rock Ibiza’s Semi-flexible and Non-refundable rates, you will receive a copy with all the details of the policy in the same confirmation email.
However, you can also check the policy before booking via the links above on this page, and we recommend that you read the whole document carefully.
Through this Travel Assistance insurance contract, the Insured Party travelling within the covered territorial scope will be entitled to the different assistance services that make up the traveller protection system, which includes medical and health services, as well as various complementary benefits.
The coverages established in this Policy are valid for events that occur in Spain, Europe or throughout the World, according to what has been specified in the Particular Conditions.
The Medical and Health Assistance coverage, is applicable when the Insured Party is further than 30 (thirty) km from their habitual residence, or on another island, in the case of the Balearic and Canary Islands, even when the distance is less than that established.
ARAG S.E., Subsidiary in Spain, has the following customer service contact numbers available for its clients and insured parties:
- For modifications and/or consultations on contracted policy, call: 93 485 89 07 - 566 16 01 or send an email to, email@example.com
- ARAG S.E., Subsidiary in Spain, has a Customer Service Department (c/ Roger de Flor, 16, 08018 - Barcelona, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, webpage: www.arag.es) which also addresses and resolves complaints that are related to policyholder's legal interests and rights; they will be handled and resolved within a maximum period of one month from submission.
As soon as ARAG is notified an incident covered by this policy, ARAG guarantees the provision of the following services:
1) Due to the death, hospitalisation of at least one night, serious illness or serious bodily accident.
2) Summons of the Insured as a party, witness or jury member in civil, criminal or labour court.
3) Summons as a member of a polling station for elections at state, regional or municipal level.
4) Sitting official civil servant exams called through a public body after having taken out the insurance policy. This can be either as the person sitting the exam or as a member of the examination body.
5) Serious damage caused by fire, explosion, theft or by force of nature, at the Insured’s main or secondary residence, or at his/her professional premises if he/she is an independent professional or runs a company and his/her presence is absolutely necessary.
6) Due to dismissal of the Insured from his/her job. In no case will this cover come into force due to the end of the employment contract, voluntary resignation or due to failure to pass a trial period. In any case, the insurance policy must have been taken out before written notice was issued by the company to the worker.
7) Taking a new job in a company different from where the Insured worked previously, with an employment contract of more than six months, provided that the job commences after the registration of the trip, and therefore, after the insurance was taken out.
8) Income tax return made in parallel by the Ministry of Economy and Finance, leaving an amount to be paid by the Insured greater than €600.
9) An act of air, land or naval piracy that makes it impossible for the Insured to start his/her trip on the scheduled dates.
10) Call for surgical intervention for the Insured, as well as medical tests before such intervention. (Including organ transplants as recipient or donor).
11) Call for medical testing of the Insured or of a first- or second degree relative, urgently conducted by the public health service, provided that these are justified by the severity of the case.
12) Serious complications during pregnancy that, due to medical advice, involve bed rest or require the hospitalisation of the Insured, his/her spouse, or de facto partner or long-term live-in partner, provided that such complications occurred after the insurance policy was taken out and they seriously endanger the continuity or necessary development of the pregnancy.
13) Premature birth by the Insured.
14) Police custody of the Insured after having taken out the insurance policy, coinciding with the travel dates.
15) Subpoena by a court to appear in divorce proceedings, which occurs after having taken out the insurance policy and coincides with the travel dates.
16) Urgent letter of formal notice to join the armed forces, the police or fire service, provided that the notice to join was received after the insurance policy was taken out.
17) Medical quarantine as a consequence of an accidental event.
18) Unexpected call for an organ transplant of: The INSURED or a relative. The companion of the INSURED, recorded in the same booking and who is also insured.
19) Signing of official documents on the dates of travel, exclusively before Public Administrations.
20) Delivery of a child under adoption, which coincides with the planned dates of travel.
21) Official declaration of the INSURED’s place of residence, or the trip’s destination, as a disaster zone. This cover also includes the official declaration of the place of transit to the destination as a disaster zone, as long as it is the only route whereby the destination can be reached. The maximum amount of compensation per claim is €30,000.
22) Sworn declaration of the suspension of payments of a company, which prevents the INSURED from carrying out his/her professional activity.
23) Theft of documentation or baggage that prevents the Insured from beginning his/her trip.
24) Cancellation by the person accompanying the Insured on the trip, who is duly registered on the same trip and insured by the same policy, provided that the reason for cancellation is one of the causes previously listed and, as a result thereof, the Insured has to travel alone.
25) Cancellation by a relative of the Insured who is accompanying the Insured on the trip, who is duly registered on the same trip and insured by the same policy, provided that the reason for cancellation is one of the causes previously listed.
In addition to the provisions of the “Exclusions” section of these General Insurance Terms and Conditions, cancellations of travel caused by the following reasons shall not be covered:
A) An aesthetic treatment or therapy, a contraindication to air travel, the lack or contraindication of vaccination, the impossibility of following the recommended preventive medical treatment in certain destinations, the voluntary interruption of pregnancies, alcoholism, the consumption of drugs and narcotics, unless these have been prescribed by a doctor and are consumed as indicated.
B) Psychological, mental or nervous illnesses and depression without hospitalisation, or that justifies hospitalisation for less than seven days. Pre-existing chronic conditions or illnesses and the consequences thereof.
C) Illnesses that are being treated or receiving medical care within the 30 days prior to the travel reservation date, as well as the date of taking out the insurance. D) Participation in bets, contests, competitions, duels, crimes, fights, except in cases of legitimate defence.
E) Epidemics, pandemics, both in the country of origin and the country of destination of travel, except in the case of SERIOUS ILLNESS, as covered by Cause 1 of Article 6.1, Travel Cancellation Expenses, of:
- The Insured
- First-degree relatives who are on the same booking as the Insured.
F) Medical quarantine, pollution and natural catastrophes, both in the country of origin and destination.
G) Declared or undeclared (civil or foreign) war, riots, popular movements, acts of terrorism, any effect of a source of radioactivity, as well as the conscious disregard of official prohibitions.
H) Failure to present, for any reason, the essential documents for any trip, such as a passport, visa, tickets, card or vaccination certificate.
I) Fraudulent acts, as well as intentionally caused self-harm, suicide or attempted suicide.
The Policyholder of this insurance policy or the natural persons listed in the Particular Conditions, in case of Collective Policy.
Policyholder the individual or legal entity that has taken out this contract with the Insurer responsible for the obligations deriving from it, except those that by their nature must be fulfilled by the Insured Party
You can download a copy of the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza Relax&Care insurance policy via the links on this page, above.
*By contracting our services you are accepting that we transfer your personal data to the entity FLEXMYROOM INSURETECH, SL, domiciled in Benidorm (03503 - Alicante), Calle Gerona, 13, Local CA 18, and with CIF number B42687616,with the sole purpose that can benefit from the insurances of cancellations that this entity offers.
This entity will cancel your personal data when the service has ended and the legally established deadlines have been met.
You can exercise your rights of access to data, rectification or deletion of data, limitation of the use of data, opposition to the use of data and portability of data at the email address email@example.com