No hitman could ever match John Wick’s skills nor his sense of style. His fashion has become a global statement and now through March 31st, Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos are giving one lucky fan the chance to “suit up” like John Wick himself.
ONE LUCKY GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
THE SUITESTAKES ENTRY PERIOD IS OVER
Stay tuned for winner announcement. Read the Official Rules for more information.
The classy style of John Wick is as sharp as his determination and assassin skills. The character exudes a composed elegance and the John Wick suit has become a style icon and one of the iconic elements of the exciting action-packed film franchise. A fashion statement you can now experience through the Hard Rock Suitstakes.
Paco Delgado is a renowned Spanish costume designer with Academy Award nominations in costume designs for Tom Hooper’s films LES MISÉRABLES and THE DANISH GIRL as well as numerous BAFTA, Critics’ Choice, Costume Designers Guild, and Satellite Award nominations throughout his career in the film industry. In John Wick: Chapter 4, Paco brings back the class and elegance of John Wick’s infamous style, with the highlight for the ever sleek, perfect fit suit.
Hard Rock International and Lionsgate have come together to celebrate John Wick: Chapter 4 by bringing elements of John Wick’s world to life to give fans the opportunity to “Live Like Wick." Franchise fans can get in on the action like never before, with red carpet events, premiere ticket giveaways, ‘canine concierge’ VIP treatments, elevated culinary experiences fit for the High Table and the chance to win a custom-tailored suit by John Wick’s Oscar-nominated costume designer.
From March 16th to March 20th, Hard Rock Hotel New York will host a fully immersive John Wick: Chapter 4 pop-up, via an interactive journey through the “Continental Hotel” with never-before-seen John Wick memorabilia, tastings and an exhilarating adventure. The experience is complimentary and open to the public, reserve your spot!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S., MEXICO OR THE UNITED KINGDOM WHO, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND PRIZE AWARDING, ARE RESIDING IN THE U.S., MEXICO OR THE UNITED KINGDOM AND ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. IF A RESIDENT OF MEXICO OR THE UK, YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT AND IN THE CASE OF MEXICAN RESIDENTS, A VALID VISA TO ENTER INTO THE U.S.A. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The HARD ROCK JOHN WICK 4 SUITSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 9, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on March 31, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to www.hardrockhotels.com/JW4suitstakes (the “Website”). Follow the on-screen instructions to submit an entry. You will be required to provide your First & Last Names, Full Mailing Address, Email, Phone Number and Date of Birth. Data rates may apply if participating via a mobile device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
Limit of one (1) entry per day per person. If more than one entry is received from the same person in one day, all but the first entry will be disqualified. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 a.m. ET on March 31, 2023 to be included in the drawing.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that they are the authorized account holder of such email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes their email, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries become the property of Sponsor and may not be acknowledged. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro or bot) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked. Entries not in conformance with these Official Rules may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s decisions on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States, Mexico or the United Kingdom who, at the time of entry and prize awarding, are residing in the United States, Mexico or the United Kingdom and are 18 years of age or older or who have reached the age of majority in their respective state of residence. Residents of Mexico or the UK must also have a valid passport, likewise, residents of Mexico must also have a valid visa to enter into the United States. The following individuals are ineligible: employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Hard Rock International (USA), Inc. (“Sponsor”), Lionsgate Entertainment Inc., the owner and operator of the Hard Rock Hotel New York or any other Hard Rock Hotel or Hard Rock Casino, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of one (1) custom fit
suit designed by John Wick’s award-winning costume designer Paco Delgado; and two (2) nights in the Rock Star Suite at Hard Rock Hotel New York in New York City, New York, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $40,000.
The Grand Prize winner and their guest must be available to travel to New York, NY within a year of prize being awarded. The guest must be at least 18 years old and competent to enter a form of liability and publicity release. The winner and guest are responsible for arranging all travel to New York, NY. Sponsor will be responsible for arranging hotel accommodations and the custom fit suit and consultation.
Winner or guest will be required to provide a credit card prior to accommodation check-in and is solely responsible for all incidental charges. Winner and guest understand that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended, or rescheduled events (including, but not limited to any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, accommodations, or transportation companies) beyond its control. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay.
Winner and guest will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and Guest Travel Release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Failure to provide original versions of such documents within the requested term will imply automatic forfeiture of the Grand Prize, at no liability of the Sponsor and Promotion Parties. The winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required. If the winner and guest are from Mexico or the UK, they most both have Passports valid for travel to the U.S., and residents of Mexico must also have a valid visa to enter into the U.S.A. Once travel documents are issued, neither travel arrangements nor guest(s) may be changed without the express approval of Sponsor which may be withheld for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guest is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element and is not able to use the prize.
Ground transportation, meals, gratuities and all other costs and expenses associated with the prize that are not specifically described herein are the sole responsibility of the winner and the guest.
The Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and related expenses on the prize and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize.
An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Sponsor. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Winner and guest must abide by and respect all local laws and customs and abide by all hotel policies. Sponsor and/or hotel operator reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from winner and/or any guest who it and/or hotel personnel may deem, in their sole discretion, to have violated any hotel policy or law, and/or may bring Sponsor and/or hotel operator into disrepute.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. The drawing will occur on or about April 3, 2023, and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. Under no circumstances will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number advertised within these Official Rules. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will notified by email and/or phone at the email address and phone number provided upon entry, within approximately two (2) days of the drawing (the “Winner Notification”). The potential prize winner will be required to respond as directed in the Winner Notification within seventy-two (72) hours to Sponsor or its representative sending the Winner Notification, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, determined by a random drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service or a change in the entrant’s telephone number or email address, which may result in a potential winner not receiving the Winner Notification. Once the potential winner responds as directed in the Winner Notification, the potential Grand Prize winner will be sent a Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) and Affidavit of Eligibility and a W9 (together the “Prize Clam Documents”) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Prize Claim Documents. In the event (i) the potential winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification as directed within seventy-two (72) hours; (ii) any required Prize Claim Documents are not returned within the indicated number of days; (iii) the potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, (iv) the potential winner is determined to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or (v) the Winner Notification, Prize Claim Documents or prize itself is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, determined by a random drawing. Prizes will only be awarded to an entrant currently residing in the U.S., Mexico or the UK.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes or from the Website. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prize (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes Period for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
8. RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Sponsor and Promotion Parties, prize suppliers, and each of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising/promotion agencies, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, successors and assigned (collectively the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. For residents of the United Kingdom, Sponsor makes no attempt to exclude or limit the protections of mandatory laws or its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Except where prohibited by law, the winner grants to Sponsor the voluntary and free of charge right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture, videos or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; in the case of Mexican residents, such shall be for a period not exceeding two years (or any greater term pursuant to applicable law), counted from the execution of Prize Claim Documents.
9. DISCLAIMERS: THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, APPEARANCE, SAFETY, PERFORMANCE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered.
10. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize or any portion of a prize becomes unavailable. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
11. CHOICE OF LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of Florida without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant expressly and irrevocably agrees that all disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction in Broward County, Florida, regardless of the current or future domiciles of the parties, or any other reason. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
13. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by April 30, 2023 to: HARD ROCK JOHN WICK 4 SUITSTAKES Winners List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
15. SPONSOR: Hard Rock International (USA), Inc., 5701 Stirling Road, Davie, Florida 33314.
John Wick: Chapter 4 - ®, ™ & © 2023 Lions Gate Ent. Inc. All Rights Reserved.