Secure your inner celebrity with a two-night stay in the glass-enclosed Rock Star Suite, 36 floors above Midtown Manhattan at Hard Rock Hotel New York.
ENTER THE ROCKSTAR SUITE SWEEPSTAKES
The random winner selected will receive:
The Rock Star Suite is your sky high, bi-level penthouse with original artwork and music memorabilia from some of the world’s greatest performers. Double-height floor-to-ceiling windows place you in the center of it all. The open-plan living and dining space with bar and butler pantry leads out to a 1,600 sq. ft. terrace furnished with day beds, lounge seating, and an outdoor bar. Invite family and friends for pre-dinner drinks then access RT60 rooftop bar & lounge directly from your Penthouse suite and arrive in VIP style. After the last set winds down, retreat to your second-floor bedroom and relax in your freestanding tub as you soak in the city lights.
LIVE THE ROCKSTAR LIFE FOR A WEEKEND SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE ARBITRATION PROVISION IN SECTION 13 BELOW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Live The Rockstar Life For A Weekend Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc. (“Sponsor”) and the Prize Provider, and each of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Promotion, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of each such employee are not eligible to participate.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: This Promotion begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on
August 5, 2022, and ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 30, 2022 (“Entry Period”). The clock on Sponsor’s server for the Promotion Website will be the official clock for the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, you can enter by completing the entry form at the landing page at Preview.aspx?siteguid=74fe2064-fe8a-4c69-9c00-69722984aaaa&pageid=159562 (“Promotion Website”). One (1) entry per person. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified (and forfeit the prize won), in Sponsor’s discretion. In addition, entrants may not use automated or scripted programs to enter the Promotion.
In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the “authorized account holder” of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by the organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted entry. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the entry.
4. DRAWINGS/ODDS: On or around December 30, 2022, a random drawing will take place to select one (1) winner from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The winner will be notified on or around the day of the drawing. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the winner are final.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering, entrants (“you,” “your” or “entrant”) (a) agree to these Official Rules and all decisions of the Sponsor, and (b) represent and warrant that they are in compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements.
6. OTHER CONTEST PROVISIONS: The Sponsor is not responsible for:
· lost, late, incomplete, invalid entries, computer errors or malfunctions; or
· incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, failures or delays in computer transmissions, or network connections, human, printing or other errors, technical malfunctions, or any other errors or malfunctions.
The prize must be redeemed by winner, it is non-transferable. Black out dates apply. Please inquire to book 6-8 weeks prior to intended travel dates.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, extend, suspend, and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, or these Official Rules, if required to comply with applicable law or if any fraud, bugs, viruses, technical failures, or any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may randomly award the prize from among eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the Promotion Website, or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of the Official Rules or any provision of these Official Rules.
Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. PRIZES: The prize will consist of the following: (a) roundtrip airfare for two (economy class) from the major airport nearest the winner’s residence to New York City: (b) a two-night stay (double occupancy) in the Rock Star Suite at the Hard Rock Hotel New York; (c) breakfast for two at Sessions (up to $40 per person); (d) lunch for two at NYY Steak (up to $150 per person); and (e) drinks at RT60 Rooftop Bar + Lounge for two (up to $75 per person). The prize does not include ground transportation to and from the airport, parking, incidentals, meals , entertainment and any other costs associated not specifically described in these Official Rules; such costs are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
The winner must have valid identification and credit card to check in and cover incidental expenses at the Hard Rock Hotel New York. The winner and travel companion may also be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a valid negative COVID-19 test. Travel and hotel stay must occur between September 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022, and is subject to availability and blackout dates.
The total approximate retail value of the prize is $45,000, but the actual value may vary based on when the trip is booked and the originating and destination airport. The difference in the value of the prize as stated herein and the value at time of prize notification or fulfillment, if any, will not be awarded.
Prizes are not redeemable in cash or transferable. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Only one (1) prize per person. Other restrictions may apply. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of prize fulfillment due to unforeseen circumstances, or those outside of Sponsor’s control.
Winners acknowledge that the Released Parties (as defined below) have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. TAXES: All taxes on the prize won and expenses related to accepting the prize not specifically included in the prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to self-report the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law. If a prize has a value of $600 or more, Sponsor will issue the winner a Form 1099 required by the Internal Revenue Code.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner is subject to verification, including verification of age and residency. The potential winner will be notified via the email address provided when they entered. The potential winner must respond to the winner notification within three (3) days of attempted notification. The potential winner (who timely responds to the winner notification) and travel companion may also be required to complete and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release within seven (7) days of date the Release was sent. If a potential winner fails to contact the Sponsor within the above stated deadline or return any applicable winner or travel companion documents within the applicable deadline, is found to be ineligible or declines to accept the prize (or any portion thereof) or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner may be disqualified in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner from remaining eligible entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
A. As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, the operator of the Hard Rock Hotel New York, and the Prize Provider and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, and advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the participation in the Promotion and the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize or any item redeemed therewith or any travel or other activity related thereto; (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
B. By accepting a prize, entrants grant permission to the Released Parties and their designees to use entrants’ name, address (city, state, country), any photos, descriptions of their person, likeness, statements, and biographical information without limitation, for advertising and publicity purposes, worldwide in any media known to date or to be developed in the future, without further compensation or notice or right of approval, except where prohibited by law. The winner and travel companion will also co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Hard Rock Hotel New York relating to any post-winning publicity.
11. FORCE MAJEURE: Without limitation to any other rights set forth herein, the Released Parties are not responsible if the Promotion must be postponed or cancelled or if any prize cannot be provided due to delays, or interruptions due to Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, weather, epidemic, pandemic, or terrorism. Sponsor hereby retains the right (in its absolute discretion) to suspend, modify, and/or terminate the Promotion in the event that its completion is prevented or interrupted because of force majeure events, including any strike, fire, war, terrorist, or governmental action, epidemic, pandemic, or any disruptive event beyond Sponsor’s control. If the Promotion is suspended as set forth herein, the Promotion shall be deemed extended by a period equivalent to the periods of suspension, unless otherwise announced by Sponsor. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no termination hereunder shall affect Sponsor’s rights hereunder or any of its rights in and to the Promotion, which shall remain in full force and effect.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This Sweepstakes and its Official Rules, excluding any and all disputes, are subject to all applicable US Federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings that are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 13 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in a court of competent jurisdiction in Broward County, Florida.
13. DISPUTES: You agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action relating to these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by confidential arbitration in Fort Lauderdale, Florida before a single arbitrator pursuant to the then-current Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. PLEASE NOTE: YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO FILE SUIT IN A COURT OF LAW (INCLUDING ANY CLASS ACTION SUIT) TO ENFORCE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive upon the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in the highest court of any forum, state or federal, having jurisdiction. The parties to the arbitration will share equally the administrative costs of such arbitration proceedings. You agree to commence any arbitration proceeding with respect to this Promotion within one (1) year after the claim arises. You agree that a proceeding commenced after this date is barred.
15. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. The invalidity or enforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. These Official Rules represent the entire agreement relating to the Promotion and supersede any other written communication, understanding or commitment relating to the Promotion.
16. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or (after the drawing date) the prize winner’s first initial, last name and their city/state, send an email to: Info@hrhnewyork.com with the subject line “Live The Rockstar Life For A Weekend Sweepstakes”. The winner’s list will be available via email until December 31, 2022.
17. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Promotion is Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc., 5701 Stirling Road, Davie, FL 33314. The provider of the prize is [insert entity](“Prize Provider”). This Promotion is not sponsored or conducted by the Seminole Tribe of Florida (“Tribe”) or any gaming facility operated by the Tribe.