1. Who Is Collecting Your Information
2. Managing Your Information Preferences/Access and Correction
You can review, correct, update, change or delete your Personal Information (defined below) or opt out of receiving certain e-mails by clicking this link and completing the request you can unsubscribe from e-mails by clicking on the unsubscribe button in the e-mail. Reasonable access to Personal Information will generally be provided within fifteen (15) calendar days at no cost to you, subject to limited exceptions prescribed by law. As noted in the Job Posting Information section, you must contact iCIMS to access, correct, amend or delete any Job Posting Information you may have submitted through its tracking system.
3. Information We Collect
Personal Information We Collect Directly from You
We collect Personal Information through various forms provided on the Site. For more information on what information we collect in connection with job postings, please see the Job Posting sections below.
- E-mail signup - You can sign up to receive marketing information and newsletters from Hard Rock by submitting your first and last name and e-mail address. By providing us your e-mail address, you consent to receiving e-mails from us. You may revoke this consent at any time as described in the section on “Managing Your Information Preferences.”
- Vendor -- If you are interested in becoming a vendor, you can submit a form at the Site with the following information: first and last name, company name, industry, e-mail, phone, street address, country and questions or comments. This information will be shared with our vendor management team and Enterprise Rancheria.
- Strategic Partnerships -- If you are interested in pursuing a strategic partnership with our hotel and casino, you can complete a form with the following information: first and last name, company name, industry, e-mail, phone, street address, country, questions or comments, and areas of interest. This information will be shared with our strategic partnership team and Enterprise Rancheria.
- Media - If you work on behalf of the media, you can submit inquiries through the Site by providing your first name, last name, e-mail, company name, and questions or comments. This information will be shared with our media relations team and Enterprise Rancheria.
- Charity - If you are a charity looking for a sponsorship or other affiliation with us, you can make a request online at the Site by providing your first and last name, e-mail, phone, charity name, and information about the charity. This information will be shared with our charitable giving team and Enterprise Rancheria.
- Inquiries - If you make an inquiry through the Site, we may collect your name, e-mail address and other information as necessary to respond to your inquiry. This information will be shared with our customer service and other teams depending on the nature of the inquiry.
Information We Collect Automatically
This Site or the Site at www.hardrockhotels.com (“HRH Site”) may include job postings from time to time for our hotel and casino. You may be given the opportunity to apply for job openings online through an applicant tracking system operated by iCIMS by creating an account and submitting either via this Site or the HRH Site, which is usually received by the human resources department of the hiring company. If submitted through that tracking system, your resume or CV and other Personal Information (collectively, “Job Posting Information”) will be made available to us and Enterprise Rancheria. In addition, your Job Posting Information will be stored in that tracking system in an electronic database maintained by iCIMS in the United States on behalf of us and Hard Rock.
All such Job Posting Information may be used for the purpose of assessing your suitability for current and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
You will also be required to create an account with a user name and password when using an applicant tracking system. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that username and password, and for any unauthorized access or use of your user name and password, except where due to the negligence or other fault of us.
4. Right Not to Provide Information
In certain jurisdictions, you may have the right not to provide Personal Information. However, if you elect not to provide such information, you may not be able to utilize certain services on the Site, including submitting job applications online.
5. How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Site to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Site, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we and Hard Rock may use your information, such as your e-mail address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Site, and related services on third-party websites.
- To conduct promotions, such as sweepstakes, contests and giveaways.
- To evaluate applicants for employment, consider vendors for contracts, consider parties for strategic relationships and consider charities for sponsorships and donations.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
6. How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including Personal Information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates and to Hard Rock and its affiliates; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be maintained by such affiliates in accordance with this Policy. Job Posting Information is shared with the hiring personnel at our hotel and with Hard Rock and Enterprise Rancheria, as necessary, and with iCIMS if you used iCIMS to submit such information.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information or access to information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use commercially reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized acquisition, access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as authorized by us.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company or legal entity.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users, such as Usage Data, with third parties and publicly for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Except as noted in this Section 6, we do not disclose Personal Information to third parties, including for their direct marketing purposes, without your consent. We may disclose to third parties certain Usage Data regarding the Site. However, in such cases, your Usage Data is aggregated with the usage data of others and does not identify you individually.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies), but such disabling will impair use of the Site.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies may not be able to browse or use certain areas of the Site.
8. Notice to California Residents/Your California Privacy Rights
To opt out of sharing your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please complete the form at this link and clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number. Please see Section 2 (Managing Your Information Preferences) above for additional information.
We maintain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us through this Site. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site, and you do so at your own risk. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of any password or user login credentials you are provided in connection with the Site. You should use robust passwords that are not easily guessed.
10. Links to Other Websites
11. Children’s Privacy
The Site is intended for users who are 21 years old or older. In addition, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13 years old. If we are notified that we have collected Personal Information from a person under 13 we will delete that information. Our Site is a general audience website.
12. Processing in the United States
This Site is intended for users within the United States. Please be aware that, depending on your location, your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Site, you agree that the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
13. How to Contact Us