This cookies policy is intended to give you clear and specific information on the cookies used on this website from PALLADIUM GESTIÓN S.L based in Avenida Bartolomé Roselló, 18, 07800 Ibiza (Balearic Islands)
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small fragments of text that the websites you visit send to your browser, enabling the website to record information about your visit such as your preferred language and other options, making your next visit to the website easier and more functional. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a wide range of purposes, such as recognising you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customising how the content is displayed.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse a website, platform or application, and to use the various options or services that exist there, for example, controlling traffic and the communication of data, identifying the session, allowing access to restricted areas, recording the elements of an order, processing a purchase, requesting to sign up or be admitted to an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for broadcast by sound or video, or sharing content across social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access a service with certain predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria on the user's terminal, for example, the language used, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional setting from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies which, when used properly by us or by third parties, allow us to measure the number of users and thus make statistical analyses of their usage of the service offered. To this end, the browsing habits of users on our website are analysed with the aim of improving the products or services on offer.
- Third-party cookies: The www.hrhibiza.com website can use the services of third parties to collect information for statistical purposes on the user's use of the site and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
Legality of the data processing
The legal basis for the data processing is your consent (which is free, specific, informed and unequivocal). You can revoke your consent by following the instructions in the following section.
How to accept, refuse or revoke consent or delete cookies
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Check the options and instructions offered by your browser for this purpose. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser's options.
International data transfers
For own cookies without international transfers, the information stored will not entail an international transfer. However, there are some own cookies that can involve an international transfer. In any such case, this transfer will be carried out in compliance with the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Articles 44 and thereafter of the GDPR and specifically to countries that comply with this regulation, or to companies or entities adhered to the Privacy Shield agreement.
Automated profiling with legal effects
Other information required by Art. 13 of the GDPR
- a) the identity and contact details of the data controller and, where applicable, their representative;
- b) the contact details of the data protection delegate, where applicable;
- c) the existence of the right to request the data controller to provide access to the personal data relating to the data subject, and to correct or delete this data or to restrict its processing, or to object to its processing, as well as the right to data portability;
- d) the right to file a claim with a supervising authority;
- e) the existence of automated decisions, including automated profiling, referred to in Article 22, sections 1 and 4 , and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic applied in these processes, as well as the importance and the expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.